The Bucknell Batlab contributed to 5 papers published in 2018-19:
- Oecologia Resistance is futile: RNA-sequencing reveals differing responses to bat fungal pathogen in Nearctic Myotis lucifugus and Palearctic Myotis myotis TM Lilley, et al.
- Science Evidence for hormonal control of heart regenerative capacity during endothermy acquisition K Hirose, et al.
- Molecular Ecology Effect of torpor on host transcriptomic responses to a fungal pathogen in hibernating bats KA Field, et al.
- Ecology and Evolution Quantification of pathogen levels is necessary to compare responses to pathogen exposure: Comment on Davy et al. KA Field
- Journal of Wildlife Diseases Bats recovering from white-nose syndrome elevate metabolic rate during wing healing in Spring MB Meierhofer, et al.